> Waste Management and Resource Efficiency Course
Aim & Objectives
This 5-day course is designed to learn how to:
- Apply best management practices for individual waste streams so that their organisations can keep one step ahead of EU and UK legislative requirements.
- Conduct resource efficiency programmes for organisations and establish a consistent approach for professionals when undertaking resource efficiency reviews.
Why this course?
The course covers the following topics:
- European and UK Waste Legislation
- Waste Management Options
- Individual Waste Streams
- Delivering Waste Minimisation and Resource Efficiency
Who should attend?
- Environmental professionals
- Those wishing to gain a general understanding of waste management issues
- Those currently operating or planning to operate in the field of waste management
IEMA Associate Membership Certificate course
5 days - £2240 + VAT
Check our training diary for dates >
Contact us to book your place >