> IRCA 2010 OH&S Management Systems Auditor Conversion Training Course (IRCA ref: A17015)
Aim & ObjectivesThis 3-day course is designed to:
- Allow auditors of other management systems (QMS, EMS etc.) to transfer their skills to auditing OH&S management system
Why this course?
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
Delegates who successfully complete this IRCA certified course (within the three years prior to making an application to become a certified auditor) will satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA OH&S Auditor (IRCA/502), on condition that they have completed the pre-requisite prior training.
- Describe the purpose of an OH&S management system, including the principles, processes and techniques used for the assessment of risk and the significance of these in OH&S management systems
- Explain the scope of OH&S management system standards and, where applicable, other criteria (e.g. OH&S legislation) against which an OH&S audit could be performed
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an OH&S management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 and by interpreting the requirements of BS 8800 (or equivalent)
Who should attend?
- Environmental auditors wishing to convert to H&S auditing
- Quality auditors wishing to convert to H&S auditing
IEMA Foundation Course in Environmental Auditing
IRCA 2245 QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor course
IMS Awareness Course
3 days - £590 + VAT
Check our training diary for dates >
Contact us to book your place >