> IEMA Foundation Course in Environmental Auditing
Aim & ObjectivesThis 5-day course is designed to:
- Equip trainee environmental auditors with the basic knowledge /awareness necessary to participate effectively in environmental audits and other related activities
Why this course?
On completion of this course delegates will:
- Be considered as trainee environmental auditors and be able to participate in audits
- Possess an understanding of:
- Environmental Management Systems
- Auditing and consultancy skills
- Environmental legislation
- Environmental aspects/impacts and performance
All delegates who have sucessfully completed this IEMA approved course will gain credit towards Environmental Auditor Registration on the IEMA Environmental Auditor Register. Those gaining more than 70% have sufficient credit to apply for IEMA Associate Environmental Auditor Registration.
Who should attend?
Is this the correct course for you? Check out delegate information on the IEMA training pages at http://www.iema.net/training/delegates
- Internal Environmental Auditors
- Supplier & Contractor Auditors
- Environmental Consultants
- Environmental Managers
Quality & Occupational Health and Safety auditor courses
5 days - £980 + VAT
Check our training diary for dates >
Contact us to book your place >