SEQM specialise in the design and implementation of Safety, Environment & Quality Management systems, auditing and provision of a wide-range of accredited and non-accredited training courses.
ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 updates
Training days for the new standards updates are scheduled for August, September and October. Each day will consist of a morning session on ISO 9001:2015 and an afternoon session on ISO 14001:2015.
Cost of the training is £125 + VAT for one session or £200 + VAT for the whole day, including lunch and training pack(s). For more information please click here.
Our services cover:
- Training - IEMA and IRCA approved Courses
- Franchising - of training courses around the world
- Quality Management Systems
- Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- Environmental Management Systems
- Integrated Management Systems
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- Established in 1994 by industry experts, SEQM Ltd provides a leading edge in all areas of quality, environmental and occupational health & safety management.
- Our operations are as global as they are local, providing domestic and overseas organisations with a comprehensive service geared to sharpening their competitive edge.
- The surest sign of SEQM's success, and the basis of our international reputation for excellence, is the volume of repeat business we do with our clients.
- SEQM's clients operate in more than 100 countries across five continents and we are environmental advisors to three of the world's top 20 multinational organisations: our client list speaks for itself.